Portsmouth, Rhode Island

My computer was shut down and had a message on the screen that they "discovered" a virus and that if I took it to a computer store it could take 7-8 days and cost $400.00 to get it fixed. Having a business to run, I couldn't wait that long.

It had a number to call and they scammed me for a lot of money to get it turned on again. I fell for their BULS--T. My computer has not worked right since. I called my CC company and had the charge reversed.

I am now in the process of having to have some local experts that deal with these problems fix everything these clowns screwed up. Just more money these people have cost me.

Please don't give them any info. They are the worst of the worst.

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Virus Removal.

Client Care Experts Cons: Are scam artists.

Comments

Donatello

For those of us who continued to call them and work with them thus too late to get charges reversed. Please contact the attorney general.

Currently the case is on-going and the more consumer complaints, the better off we have to get restitution.If you wish, you name can be added to those wishing to file a complaint against the business. In order to do this, please either complete and return the attached complaint form, or visit the Attorney General's website at www.myfloridalegal.com and select the "General Inquirers or Complaints" button on the right-hand side of the homepage.

Thank you for contacting the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Florida.

Sincerely,

REBECCA MATURO

Financial Investigator

Office of the Attorney General 1515 N.

Flagler Drive, Suite 900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Rebecca.Maturo@myfloridalegal.com Office: 561-837-5007 Fax: 561-837-5109 (See attached file: August 22, 2016 Order.pdf)(See attached file: ConsumerComplaint.pdf) Note: Florida has a very broad public records law.

Most written communications to or from state officials and employees regarding public business are public records and subject to public disclosure. 2 Attachments Click here to Reply or Forward 0.14 GB (0%) of 15 GB used Manage Terms - Privacy Last account activity: 2 days ago Details Rebecca Maturo Add to circles Show details

Client Care Experts Reviews