Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I have been working in the IT field servicing & maintaining computer-based systems of all kinds for over 30 years, and this company is UNSCRUPULOUS, at best.I received a call from a client today that had unfortunately gotten a scary screen stating call this number...

Upon calling, they then allowed the "Client Care Expert", posing as "Microsoft" or "Microsoft-affiliated" technicians, to "fix the problems" on my client's home PC... then charged him $250! I had client cancel the payment to CCE, and now they are paying me to REALLY restore the PC to its original status... safe & sound!

Moral of this story...

LEAVE PEOPLE & their PCs ALONE, Client Care Experts!!#SCAMMERS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of this was a scam and are scam artists. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of client care experts customer care. Client Care Experts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned client care experts customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Client Care Experts.

Had an Experience with Client Care Experts?

Comments

Laredo, Texas, United States #1252411

They provided technical assistance only twice from the inception of my unlimited service contract. Have tried to reach them a few times since and ...ZIP!!!

They have cost me hundreds of dollars. I'm a disabled veteran am not in a position to have money stolen by scam artists,

none of us can.