I have been working in the IT field servicing & maintaining computer-based systems of all kinds for over 30 years, and this company is UNSCRUPULOUS, at best.I received a call from a client today that had unfortunately gotten a scary screen stating call this number...
Upon calling, they then allowed the "Client Care Expert", posing as "Microsoft" or "Microsoft-affiliated" technicians, to "fix the problems" on my client's home PC... then charged him $250! I had client cancel the payment to CCE, and now they are paying me to REALLY restore the PC to its original status... safe & sound!
Moral of this story...
LEAVE PEOPLE & their PCs ALONE, Client Care Experts!!#SCAMMERS
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This was a scam
- Are scam artists
You May Also Like
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "Dear All, Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage,..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."