Client Care Experts - SCAMMING the less computer-literate out of maoney and who knows what!

36 of 86 Client Care Experts reviews

I have been working in the IT field servicing & maintaining computer-based systems of all kinds for over 30 years, and this company is UNSCRUPULOUS, at best.I received a call from a client today that had unfortunately gotten a scary screen stating call this number...

Upon calling, they then allowed the "Client Care Expert", posing as "Microsoft" or "Microsoft-affiliated" technicians, to "fix the problems" on my client's home PC... then charged him $250! I had client cancel the payment to CCE, and now they are paying me to REALLY restore the PC to its original status... safe & sound!

Moral of this story...

LEAVE PEOPLE & their PCs ALONE, Client Care Experts!!#SCAMMERS

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
36 of 86 Client Care Experts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2016 #1252411 Laredo, Texas, United States

They provided technical assistance only twice from the inception of my unlimited service contract. Have tried to reach them a few times since and ...ZIP!!!
They have cost me hundreds of dollars. I'm a disabled veteran am not in a position to have money stolen by scam artists,
none of us can.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Client Care Experts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Client Care Experts.
Filing a new complaint about
×