Client Care Experts - SCAMMING the less computer-literate out of maoney and who knows what!
I have been working in the IT field servicing & maintaining computer-based systems of all kinds for over 30 years, and this company is UNSCRUPULOUS, at best.I received a call from a client today that had unfortunately gotten a scary screen stating call this number...
Upon calling, they then allowed the "Client Care Expert", posing as "Microsoft" or "Microsoft-affiliated" technicians, to "fix the problems" on my client's home PC... then charged him $250! I had client cancel the payment to CCE, and now they are paying me to REALLY restore the PC to its original status... safe & sound!
Moral of this story...
LEAVE PEOPLE & their PCs ALONE, Client Care Experts!!#SCAMMERS
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This was a scam
- Are scam artists
You May Also Like
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."