Four Oaks, North Carolina

I have been working in the IT field servicing & maintaining computer-based systems of all kinds for over 30 years, and this company is UNSCRUPULOUS, at best. I received a call from a client today that had unfortunately gotten a scary screen stating call this number...

Upon calling, they then allowed the "Client Care Expert", posing as "Microsoft" or "Microsoft-affiliated" technicians, to "fix the problems" on my client's home PC... then charged him $250! I had client cancel the payment to CCE, and now they are paying me to REALLY restore the PC to its original status... safe & sound!

Moral of this story...

LEAVE PEOPLE & their PCs ALONE, Client Care Experts!! #SCAMMERS

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Customer Care.

Client Care Experts Cons: This was a scam, Are scam artists, Scam, Malware, Unscrupulous.

• Bad Business Practice
  • Computer Repair Service Scams

Comments

They provided technical assistance only twice from the inception of my unlimited service contract. Have tried to reach them a few times since and ...ZIP!!!

They have cost me hundreds of dollars. I'm a disabled veteran am not in a position to have money stolen by scam artists,

none of us can.