I was called by this company to make my PC-computer run faster . I fell for this horrendous scam!

They cl;aim that they can make your computer run faster, and that they have a security system that surpasses most, even Norton Security Suite, which i have had through Comcast for years, and was satisfied. They present and install a security program called Webroot, which does exist, as a separate entity/company. But what they have done is duped this program to make it seem like it is owned by themselves. I contacted Webroot directly, and explained to them what happened...Their first, immediate response was, "you've been scammed, and how much did you pay?" I paid $449.00 for computer work and the webroot program." Hey guy, they said to me, we charge only $59.99 for the comprehensive business security suite, so you have been over-charged over $200!" i was livid, at that point.

The company, Client Care Experts cannot be contacted,...mmmm...convenient, uh? I went to their website , and it is automatically being directed to the State's Attorney of Florida, which is the state the company was working out of. How interesting, uh? So what did I have the option of doing...Of course, to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

i did just that, and since my Chase Visa credit card company cannot even contact the ex-now defunct company, via phone or email, they are saying I am responsible for the charge of $449.00! I just received this dispute result today, and am livid and besides myself. I shall continue to dispute this charged amount with Chase Visa, and do asll the research myself, which I think their dispute department NEVER did! now, like the previous review I read...Not only did this scammer company overcharge me for a security suite called Webroot, that has expired after four months, they also totally screwed up my computer, and I can't perform specific operations and go to certain search engines and reference lists with my PC!

So, therefore, this experience has been one BIG TOTAL SCAM. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, IF YOU GET A CALL FROM THEM. BUT, FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, THEY ARE NOW GOING BY ANOTHER NAME.

BEWARE CONSUMER! BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Computer Diagnostics.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Client Care Experts Cons: Are a scam.

Comments

When you read all these stories you can understand why Trump won -- old white people believe EVERYTHING they read on the internet.

One they were an Inbound company on pop ups so you had to call them because you were prob looking at *** and thought you had a *** virus. Two they've been shut down since the beginning of July so if you've got a call it's prob another company who bought the leads and totally scammed you and you were too *** to fall for it.

Client Care Experts Reviews