Whittier, California

After clicking a Pintrest link I got a pop up window from (supposedly) Microsoft saying that I needed to call 855-336-1419 so they could remote into my PC and fix it. At the same time I noticed my PC was locked up.

Becaused it looked like it was from MS I called the number and a "Tech" from Client Care Experts said it would be about an hour before he could remote into my PC but to leave everything as it is now and it would cost me $250.00. I immediately smelled a load of *** humb up and disconnected the internet and forced power down the PC. However upon reboot the window was back and now there was a window for LogMeIn with Client Care Expert in the window title AND without my input it was showing messages in the text box that I had given permission to full access to my PC! WTF!

Well it finally stopped and the last message was that access denied because I was still disconnected from the Internet!

Im going to take to a friend to see if he can get this *** off! Just BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Technical Support.

Reason of review: Ransomeware!.

Preferred solution: Go away, fold up, die!.

• Computer Scam
  • Ransomware

Comments

LOL logmein rescue doesn't let anyone remotely access your computer unless you give them permission ***

Client Care Experts Reviews