Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft.Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine.
I have sent the case to Microsoft and the Attorney's General office.
Be aware they have nothing to do with Microsoft at all.
Also since they fraudulently obtained my credit card number this becomes a federal matter.
I hope to contact Homeland Security since this may be considered a terrorist group trying to obtain banking information.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I have various foot problems and was thrilled to discover the walking company three years ago. I bought 4 pairs of shoes boots and sandals since then, each $120-150. Now..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."