1K views

Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft.Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine.

I have sent the case to Microsoft and the Attorney's General office.

Be aware they have nothing to do with Microsoft at all.

Also since they fraudulently obtained my credit card number this becomes a federal matter.

I hope to contact Homeland Security since this may be considered a terrorist group trying to obtain banking information.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Client Care Experts and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about client care experts technical support at Client Care Experts was are scam artists and this was a scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Client Care Experts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Client Care Experts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Client Care Experts?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1249429

uh you want them to stop charging your card?cancel the card.

tell them due to your own inability to understand an obvious scam popup you got scammed into giving our your CC info.

and it wouldn't outright be a federal matter unless if shady ways of doing business like this become so. they didnt fraudently obtain it.

YOU gave it to them and then refused to get with your CC company and get them to put a stop to the charges.sorry my friend but this is on YOU.

Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1247967

How do I get my money back, it been almost a year since they charged me 800 bucks?

These folks have been calling me 2-3 times daily for last few days.

Always from Selden NY 516-635-4085.

Were there any fraudulent charges?A TERRORIST group?

Really?

You're an *** and u called them and accepted their service and paid them and now your calling homeland security...Unbelievable

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1131235

How do I get them to stop charging my credit card?

LadyScot

Did you call the number and give them your credit card number? That is the only way they can get it. Don't fall for scams.

#1120890

LMAO Homeland won't do anything and I'm sure you have contacted.They don't claim to be Microsoft .

They say they are gold pinpoint partners which is true .They even introduce themselves as Client Care at the beginning. Your claim Won't become A federal Matter and you're delusional if you think it is. Scam how so? They give you options to take your computer to a Local shop.

They did not fraudulently obtained Your credit card. they gave you options and you picked them. Nothing fraudulently obtained there ..

You need to know what fraudulently obtained means and what Terrorist means.Homeland Security will Laugh in your face and call you a *** if you truly did contact them such as I am right now.