On or around May 3, 2016 I ordered the remote services offered by client care experts in the form of $250.00 for malware anti-virus 'Webroot' protection and $300.00 to "clean, debug, and rejuvenate" my 5 year old computer due to slowed performance and diminished capabilities. Whatever Client Care Experts did to my computer destroyed its ability to connect to a network.

I have now been without a computer since on or around May 3, 2016 AND I AM BEING IGNORED BY CLIENT CARE IN REGARD TO COLLECTING MY REFUND. I've sent several emails with no response. I am calling the BBB. I have received a minimum of 8 emails to try and get "re-connected" even though i have never been connected since Client Care touched my computer.

I have reached out at least 3 times in the last 2 weeks to try and retrieve my refund yet i get no response back and when the customer service number is called it's always waiting and then a hang up. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Reason of review: services destroyed computer.

Client Care Experts Cons: Being taken advantage of, Services not being performed as advertised, Client care experts ruined my computer, Them ignoring me completely after i asked for a refund, Scam.

• Computer Scam
  • Bad Business Practice
  • Ransomware

Comments

BBB does nothing. BBB is a Scam in themselves.

BBB is own by one person who requires companies to pay them money to get good grades. Google was rated a f a few months back and same with Microsoft because they didn't pay them.

Client Care Experts Reviews