3301 Quantum Blvd #202, Boynton Beach, FL 33426, USA

April 2016 I installed Windows 10 on my computer and then everything started having a problem. I contacted Microsoft for the problems I was having, the phone number on my computer PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH CLIENT CARE EXPERTS!

After several lengthy conversations with them, I agreed to let them fix the problems on my computer, which they did. CONVINCED ME TO PURCHASE A 3 YR SUBSCRIPTION FOR WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS. I have been getting numerous phone calls from all over the US from different companies wanting to enter my computer because they say my Anti virus is not working correctly. I have Not allowed them to do that.

Just today, Nov 17, 2016 I tried to contact Client Care Experts, to report all these other companies, to the number that I was given for 24/7 support, and find out that they are closed and in Receivership!!!

DO NOT GET SCAMMED.

THEY DID FIX MY COMPUTER BUT NOW I AM LEFT HOLDING THE BAG! I paid for a subscription that says now that it is EXPIRED!

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Webroot Antivirus.

Reason of review: SOLD PRODUCT THEY CANT DELIVER ON.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Donatello

Please file a complaint with the attorney general. The more complaints, the better off we are to get a refund.

Currently the case is on-going, but their is no restitution for customers who got scammed. If you wish, you name can be added to those wishing to file a complaint against the business. In order to do this, please either complete and return the attached complaint form, or visit the Attorney General's website at www.myfloridalegal.com and select the "General Inquirers or Complaints" button on the right-hand side of the homepage.

Thank you for contacting the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Florida.

Sincerely,

REBECCA MATURO

Financial Investigator

Office of the Attorney General 1515 N. Flagler Drive, Suite 900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Rebecca.Maturo@myfloridalegal.com Office: 561-837-5007 Fax: 561-837-5109 (See attached file: August 22, 2016 Order.pdf)(See attached file: ConsumerComplaint.pdf) Note: Florida has a very broad public records law.

Most written communications to or from state officials and employees regarding public business are public records and subject to public disclosure. 2 Attachments Click here to Reply or Forward 0.14 GB (0%) of 15 GB used Manage Terms - Privacy Last account activity: 2 days ago Details Rebecca Maturo Add to circles Show details

This was a scam, a bunch of junkies fresh out of rehab. Webroot does not even offer 3 years....They did not fix my computer, got me for over 1000 bucks!

Calling daily, should have known I was dealing with idiots. They were probably the ones messing up my computer.

Hope they get time, rehab to jail is what they all deserve.

Client Care Experts Reviews