New Orleans, Louisiana

I'm the same as everyone's complaints. Client Care is a fraudulent company, I paid $250.00 for their services for a year, they do not answer the phone.

I have left several messages, but no one returns my calls. Everyone better cancel their charge card and have a new number card issued. I found several fraudulent charges to my card for the month of July, so I had the card cancelled and reported it to my bank. Also everyone should report this company to your State Attorney General's office.

This is very important to do so hopefully something will be done legally to this fraudulent company.

Also on a smaller measure you should report this company to the Better Business B.

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Technical Support.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1204174

Maybe because they got shut down like 2 months ago? Reporting to the BBB or the state attorney won't do anything and also the BBB which is a scam themselves won't do anything. The company closed down because they were a fraud company so that explains why they did not answer your calls.

#1204085

you are wayyyyyy late just visit www.clientcareexperts.com

they were shut down by attorney general like two months ago.......

Client Care Experts Reviews