3301 Quantum Blvd #202, Boynton Beach, FL 33426, USA

Please any one out there who has been scammed by this company, as I was for almost 1200.00 dollars, file a complaint on the attorney general website in Florida. Currently the case is on-going and the more complaints they receive from consumers, they better off the attorney general may seek restitution for us.

If you wish, you name can be added to those wishing to file a complaint against the business. In order to do this, please either complete and return the attached complaint form, or visit the Attorney General's website at www.myfloridalegal.com and select the "General Inquirers or Complaints" button on the right-hand side of the homepage. Thank you for contacting the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Florida. Sincerely, REBECCA MATURO Financial Investigator Office of the Attorney General 1515 N.

Flagler Drive, Suite 900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Rebecca.Maturo@myfloridalegal.com Office: 561-837-5007 Fax: 561-837-5109 (See attached file: August 22, 2016 Order.pdf)(See attached file: ConsumerComplaint.pdf) Note: Florida has a very broad public records law.

Most written communications to or from state officials and employees regarding public business are public records and subject to public disclosure. 2 Attachments Click here to Reply or Forward 0.14 GB (0%) of 15 GB used Manage Terms - Privacy Last account activity: 2 days ago Details Rebecca Maturo Add to circles Show details

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Client Care Experts Cons: Misleading marketing and failure to perform, Client care experts ruined my computer.

• Computer Repair Service Scams

Comments

This company is a joke...I thought they were on the up and up... 2x called them to do my scheduled going over.

They did it to my satisfaction..today I called again and recording says to check the # I was calling.. found reviews people wrote... Oh boy... I too paid almost 300.00 for this service.

I am retired on a fixed income..

money is very tight, then for this to happen? If there is a refund approved, please let me know.

Client Care Experts Reviews