In January I got Webroot installed through Client Care Experts. I paid for a three year subscription.

Recently I had an issue that I needed to contact Webroot about. I called Webroot directly as the Client Care Experts phone number was always busy. I was informed by Webroot that Client Care Experts had been out of business for quite sometime. Months my computer went with no antivirus protection and I had no idea.

Webroot advised that I contact the credit card company I had used for the purchase and dispute the charges which I did this morning. It will be about a month before I will find out of the money can be reimbursed.

This could have been a very serious issue as I work and go to school online. I consider myself lucky that I did not get a Virus or have malware installed on my computer over these months...Do not fall for their scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Client Care Experts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Reported my payment for a 3 year unlimited service account, purchased last December to my bank. Gave all particulars, date of transaction and authorization code.

I thought that it might be too late. Fortunately, I will be reimbursed!

I thank all of you for your advise. I had no idea what happened with this company until tonight, when I tried to call.

They've engendered a load of bad karma!!!

Happy Holidays to you all.

Client Care Experts Reviews