Ledyard, Connecticut
5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I was asked to share my experience because I had a lot of help with the repair guys at Client Care Experts. My computer is working great and I recommend this service.

The people were very helpful and informative. I'm not good with computers and I asked a lot of questions and was given an answer every time.

They were very patient with me and especially Ben who helped me so much. If I ever had another problem I would call them back because they were so nice to me.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). brendalynn20152015 is overall satisfied with Client Care Experts. the best about client care experts technical support from Client Care Experts was helpful staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Client Care Experts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Client Care Experts to other companies on our site.

Comments

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM don't fall for it people. I called miscosoft and they confirmed its all a scam.

I should have known. They seemed fishy and adamant about paying the money asap